What is the process of renting a unit with Spartan Self Storage?
Simple 6 Steps
- Go online or ring us on 0428 058 878 to work out what unit size is required
- Reserve your unit with a $50 deposit
- Pack and drive your items to Spartan Self Storage to meet us for:
- …check-in with processing of paperwork/signing of agreement (don’t forget photo id) and tour around our facility
- …provide you information for gate access
- …answer any question you may have
- Move your items into your unit space and lock up (only you have the key to your unit)
- Access your items in storage whenever you require.
- Complete unit rent – contact us 14 days before you want to vacate
Why Choose Spartan Self Storage?
Some of the benefits for renting you unit with us are:
- Ready to rent units – no waiting!
- 24 hour access to your belongings
- Pay weekly/monthly/yearly – no locked in, long term commitments with only 14 days’ notice to vacate
- Very secure to keep your belongings safe with 24 hrs. CCTV, smart access control gate system, security fencing and well lit at night
How much does it cost?
Depending on the size you need and how long, contact us for assistance.
What’s included in the cost?
The storage rates include GST. We require a security deposit equal to four weeks storage rate at the start of your rental period and is returned to you when vacated.
How do I pay for my unit?
All unit payments are payable in advance on a month by month basis. We accept cash, credit cards and direct debit transfers.
What is the minimum period to rent a unit?
Minimum storage period is 7 days.
Are there any discounts?
Contact us for any discounts currently on offer!
What about insurance on my belongings?
Insurance is the customer’s responsibly and it’s highly recommended to have our valuables insured. Check your current homeowner insurance policy as it may be covered in that policy or apply for insurance coverage from a provider specialising in self storage insurance.
Do we need to sign a lease?
No lease is required to be sign however you do need to complete and sign the self-storage facility agreement. This is provided by the self-storage association of Australasia used widely throughout Australia. We will take you through this simple agreement and answer any questions you may have.
What documentation do I need?
We require you to present a valid driver’s licence at the time of completing the facility agreement.
How do we finish our unit rental?
Simply give 14 days’ notice when you wish to vacate with by email or post. When vacating we will refund your security deposit and any rent owning.
What items can’t be stored in the units?
You can store anything as long as it is not dangerous, illegal, highly inflammable, perishable or alive!
Does Spartan Self Storage have access to my unit?
NO! You are the only one who can access your unit. You have your own lock & key.
Do I need a Padlock?
Yes. You are welcome to bring your own or you can purchase one from us. You are the only one who has access to your unit (and/or anyone you give the key to). You lock it and keep the key. Our lock products range in price from $7.50-$13.55.